Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ofelia Market

Day 1
I know, i know.. These events are ancient history, but i didn't have time to post these photos earlier..

I was wearing one of my favourite dresses. Notice that adorable little owl, made by my friend Sally Vanilla. Jacket, stockings, bag: vintage. Shoes, dress, cardigan: second hand. Bow by me.


Day one was busy, which was nice.


My friend Oona Kapari minutes before her show. (Hat, hair and bow made by me.)

I had a quick brunch with Liisa Jokinen that day. She was writing an article about styles and wanted to interview me. That story in not out till next year, but in the mean while you should check out another project by Liisa Jokinen and Sampo Karjalainen called Hel Looks. Well, most of you are probably familiar with that phenomenon...
We wen to a place called Kaartintupa. It's a very cozy place with amazing food, good music (like Frank Sinatra, Olavi Virta and Annikki Tähti), lovable staff and reasonable prices.



Back in Gloria.

Here's Tyra from Punavuoren Putiikki. I love Tyras earrings, i already have three pairs.

Here's the lovely owner of the "Hoochie Mama Jane", a lovely vintage boutique thats really worth visiting.


After a busy day, i treated myself with a lovely nepalese dinner. Nam!

Day 2

Lady in red. That small black 40's handbag i bought the day before. Only 5 e!
Dress and purse: vintage. Cardigan, shoes, belt, haircomb second hand.

This brooch is the cutest thing i bought from Ofelia Market! I love it! I wear it every day. It's made by Iida Hämäläinen. It says "Eternal love" and that skeleton on the right has a small blue bow tie. Cute!

Day two was busy too...

I had a small hat workshop on both days, here's my pupils on day two. I've never done anything like that, but it was fun. And some of the hats ( or more likely hair accessories) were really nice.

One of my pupils with nearly finished piece.
My youngest pupil! :D She really made that herself!

1 comment:

  1. hitsi tuo kaartintupa kuullostaakin kiinnostavalta, en ole koskaaan käynyt. Ja hyvä musiikki on aina bonusta, sitä ei tosiaan kuule monessa paikassa... kiva raportti ofeliasta, kiitokset!
    -neiti paperinukke-

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!