Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Paris, details

I was in Paris few months ago for the opening party of the Putiikki Pop-up Shop. I love cities like Paris, London and NY, because they are full on details. Strange/funny/beautiful little (sometimes not so little..) things. It's like a treasure hunt that never ends. Finding cool, inspirational stuff.

Photos from left to right, top to bottom
The view from my hotel room window---street view---poster
Morning light---a café---detail on a lamp-post
Nina---dessert (it was heavenly!)---not-so-little-cool-detail



A bar---street view---a bar
Nina taking artistic photos---metro---a man
Champagne---the dj at the opening party---rum&coke

Street view outside my hotel---tango!---Jules
My hats in the Putiikki Shop---Putiikki Shop window---street view
Outfit---a wall---poster

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha oh my goodness how bizarre... I was at that opening party too! I was in Paris visiting friends (I usually live in NZ) and they happened to be friends with the girls from the shop. What a small world it is!

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!